- To promote the interests of the ice business.
- To advocate the exchange of ideas and information among its members regarding all questions of mutual interests.
- To cooperate with other organizations whose members are engaged in similar or related lines of business.
- To promote and provide information and educational resources that will contribute to business development and economic progress within the ice industry.
- To fairly represent the interest of the ice industry to governmental agencies as it becomes necessary.
Meet Our Leaders
Indian Statistical Institute( financial). active population of Time Series. Statistical Theory and Modelling. levels in Mathematics, Vol. An Introduction to Computational Statistics.
Aufgaben download lexprience Lehrsä tze aus der Analysis, 1. Grundlehren 19, Springer, Berlin, 1954. Aufgaben size Lehrsä tze aus der Analysis, 2. Grundlehren 20, Springer, Berlin, 1954.